- Definition of signed graphs
- Balanced and partitionable signed graphs
- Inconsistency (error) of given partition of vertices
- Searching for optimal partitions using local optimisation
- Searching for the best partitions in
- sample66.net, sample2.net, sample9.net
- Sampson monastery: sam_aff2.net, sam_aff3.net, sam_aff4.net
Each student gets his own signed graphs.
Find partitions of signed graphs into
1, 2,…n clusters (where n is number of vertices in the signed graph).
For each number of clusters write the total error and number of optimal partitions.
Draw a graph (number of clusters x error) for all three weeks in Excel.
Report the partition where the total error is the lowest.
- Interpretation of results.
Test signed graphs (ZIP)